Sunday, May 23, 2010

Falling For Her Heart by Chriss Hill

Jimmy and Tara were unwittingly separated in their teens. Now successful adults, what happens when the two different lives collide and desire still lingers, even after all of these years? Even more miraculous is that Jimmy is a father, one of three men to claim such status to Tara's special brood, and he never had a clue! Even with this secret out, Tara feels conflicted whether to let Jimmy back into her life, when there are other men who want her too. She's too busy to think, with an upcoming concert debut, a family wedding, and a role in a movie, yet the septuplets want their father in their lives, even if bringing together two households puts their parents in danger from old lovers scorned. With the help of the Cross Family and Jimmy's roommates, they embark on a journey of self-discovery. Can true love overcome obstacles and unite them all as one family?

Review:
Tara and Jimmy experienced a whirlwind romance at a very young age which resulted in septuplets, however because she was sent away, Jimmy never knew of his children. Later, when they are reunited, the passion between Tara and Jimmy is undeniable and the obstacles in their way are almost unbearable, yet with each other, they are able to face their problems one at a time. Their relationship seemed very real to me as they both jumped to conclusions about the other and the results lead to chaos. But there are people in their lives to catch them when they fall. Ross, Tara's very best friend since childhood has played many roles in Tara's life from friend to lover to confidant. I enjoyed reading about the relationship between Tara and Ross. It was a lifelong friendship that was constant and the changes the two experienced intrigued me. Ross loved Tara and and I found his loyalty to endearing. Jimmy, I found to be insecure with his relationship with Tara in that he had been wronged by a woman before. When he would hear whispers from others that Tara may not be the person he thought, he would doubt her love for him. It was so evident however, that the bond between the two could never be broken. Their relationship sizzled and I kept holding my breath that Jimmy and Tara would stay together. Throughout the book, there always seems to be at least one villain that is constantly lurking in the background. I love romantic suspense so this element fascinated me and drew me into the story just that much more.

Ms. Hill has written an intriguing tale of love lost and found once again under very unusual circumstances. The characters were multi-dimensional and captivated me. Falling For Her Heart was a book that was laced with intrigue and so many twists and turns, you won't want to put the book down. I found this book to be an emotional, warm, full-bodied novel with an ending that was explosive. Just a tidbit to throw in here is that I enjoyed the English as well as the American traditions that were weaved throughout the book. It's refreshing to see the split between the two and I really enjoyed it. OK, back to my review. Even though Falling For Her Heart is the sequel to Hostage to Her Heart, it can certainly stand alone. Ms. Hill describes the background of all involved in detail so you won't miss a thing. I highly recommend this book to any lover of romantic suspense. I also recommend you take your time reading this book so that you can really get to know the characters. Falling For Her Heart is a breathtaking and entertaining read. Give into your guilty pleasure of reading a drama filled, exciting book. Falling For Her Heart is a not to be missed book. Now if you will excuse me, I am off to read Hostage to Her Heart. Ms. Hill, Cheers to a job well done!

Buy Here

0 comments: