Monday, May 3, 2010

Mucho Caliente by Francesca Prescott


When Gemma’s stuffy, husband, Richard, leaves her for another woman, Gemma is stunned. She’s been married ten years, and her ex-husband’s snide comments and cruel remarks have left her feeling terribly insecure. However, she’s determined to build a new, creative, independent life for herself, so she turns down her husband’s divorce settlement and decides to move to Ibiza to live with her best friend.



While boarding a plane to Ibiza, she is seated right beside THE Emilio Caliente. Who is he, you ask? Well, only the most gorgeous and sought after Latino pop star in the world! Gemma's imagination takes off and the hilarious adventures begin.



I don't know anyone who could not relate to Gemma in one way or another. Gemma's character is beautiful, engaging and hysterically funny. She’s low on self confidence, but when she meets Emilio, she discovers a brand new, passionate, exciting and sensual side to herself, blossoming into someone she never thought she could be. As for Emilio, not only is he drop dead gorgeous, he’s patient, sensual and compassionate as well. This man oozes sex appeal, wit, determination and, oh yeah, sexiness AGAIN! I have to stress the word “sexy”; just wait until you read this book and you will understand. Emilio Caliente is every woman’s dream!



Gemma’s adventures will have you laughing your butt off. Seriously, you will be holding your sides from laughing so much. The friendship and electricity between Gemma and Emilio intensify as the story progresses. Believe me when I say that some scenes in this book had me crying with laughter; read the scene where Gemma is swimming out towards the boat and you will see what I mean. PRICELESS! I honestly laughed until I cried. At times I cried until I laughed. Trust me, it is possible!



I love Francesca's style of writing, which is realistic and easy to relate to. She really manages to tap into your inner emotions. The plot line is outstanding, and the imagery will take your breath away. I wanted to pack up and move to Ibiza when I’d finished reading this book. “Mucho Caliente!” is definitely not a book you will forget as soon as you’ve finished it. It is an ultra romantic, laugh out loud book that will leave you wanting more. If you’re hesitating about whether or not to buy this book, just buy it! You will be thrilled that you did! I look forward to reading more of Ms. Prescott's work in the near future. In my opinion, Francesca is an author to watch!

Can be purchased at
Bookstrand
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

0 comments: