Thursday, February 12, 2015

Eyelash Curler by Beauty Lashious



I received the pink handled eyelash curler for review and when it arrived, I was pleasantly surprised. This eyelash curler is made like none other I have tried.  I'm a girly girl and the pink matches just about everything in my make up bag. I loved the handles because it's easy to grip and the handles don't pinch like other eyelash curlers I've tried before.  And when I say pinch, I mean when I am squeezing the curler as well as the pinch at my eyelid. Any woman who has used an eyelash curler will tell you they've had an experience with the pinching.  The handles are ergonomically designed, the spring makes it impossible to pinch, and you use 3 fingers to get a better hold on the curler.


I have very long lashes and when I add mascara, it makes it impossible to wear sunglasses without my eyelashes hitting the lens.  This is the main reason I curl my lashes.  The Beauty Lashious eyelash curler really does give my eyelashes a tight curl which actually lasted two days.  After curling and applying mascara, my eyelashes really made my eyes stand out. I was very impressed with the results. These are the best results I have had with an eyelash curler ever!  The pad in the curler fit snug and didn't pop out at any time I was using it. I can't say that about a lot of the eyelash curlers I have tried. I know some people use the curler after they add mascara, but I liked this curler so much that I wanted the pad to last as long as possible, hence curling before I added mascara.  I know I've heard that people heat up the curler but I never did that and it worked very effectively.  Like I said before, the curl stayed for 2 days. Who could ask for anything more?

If you would like to purchase these eyelash curlers by Beauty Lashious, click here. You can feel safe in trying this product because they have a satisfaction guaranteed policy.  They come in five different colors: black, green, white, pink and red so there is a color for everyone. Give these curlers a try, you won't be disappointed. This is one beauty essential your makeup bag can't do without.  I received this product at no cost in return for my honest and unbiased opinion.

0 comments: