Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Salsa Dance Workout DVD by SalsaCrazy




I thought it would be really neat to learn how to Salsa. The one thing I was worried about, however, is that I have a back injury.  Would I actually be able to do this workout.  The answer was, absolutely!  You can speed it up or slow it down as needed for your level of experience or capability.  I did find out how uncoordinated I am though. Hahaha.  It will just take me some practice and my daughter said she would help me as well.  It's good for a workout as it gets your blood pumping.  I think this particular video is great for beginners like myself.  The extent of exercise for me is physical therapy and walking around the block.  I think if my daughter were to try it, it wouldn't make her work up much of a sweat as she is a jogger and is on the go quite often.

I like how there are mini sessions.  Each one is about 6 minutes and it comes with bonus workouts.  The workouts are low impact, so if you have a hip, knee or back injury, it's still safe to workout to.  If you are looking for a more aerobic workout, you won't really find it in this video.  Maybe consider one of the more advanced DVD's that SalsaCrazy has for sale.  I personally liked this DVD.  It was informative, challenging (for me) and above all, safe for someone with an injury



If you would like to purchase Salsa Workout, click here.
If you would like to see all the rest of the DVD's they have, click here.

0 comments: